Online individual consultations 2021
Even in 2021, we at APO provided individual consultations. Due to the ongoing covid-19 pandemic, all consultations were online only. Despite this, there was great interest in them. During February to June, 211 hours took place, which were joined by 29 patient organisations.
We prepared consultations for representatives of patient organizations with 5 experts on the given topics.
Individual consultations with Bohdana Rambousková focused on:
- Fundamentals of PR and communication, communication strategy
- Presentation on social media and various materials
- Reaching out to existing and future partners
During the consultations with Dan Zwieb, the participants mainly addressed:
- Legal functioning of the patient organisation
- Specific legal issues
- Addressing the limitations associated with the covid-19 pandemic
The lecturer Kateřina Švidrnochová devoted her consultations to the following topics:
- Digitalisation, cloud systems and online management applications
- Communication inside and outside the organisation
- Creation of websites and presentation materials or newsletters
In individual consultations with Marie Vtípilová, the participants discussed:
- Basic principles of accounting for non-profit organisations
- Fund accounting, donation accounting or tax returns
- Creating budgets and public collections
With Petr Freimann the participants could discuss:
- Effective marketing communication
- Communication strategy
You can find the whole report HERE.