APO Advisory Board was established in 2015 and meets two times a year.
The main topics to address of APO Advisory Board are:
- Development APO
- Curriculum APO
- Sustainable funding of Academy
- Support to patient organizations and their role in the Health and Social System of the Czech Republic.
- The concept of the project APO Summer School and Patient Think Tank.
Actual members are:
- Prof. MD. Štěpán Svačina, MBA, President of the Czech Medical Society of Jan Evangelista Purkyně
- JUDr. Lenka Teska Arnoštová, Ph.D., the First Deputy or theMinister of Health of the Czech Republic
- MD. Martin Holcát, MBA, Deputy for medical preventive care in the Motol Hospital
- Ing. Kateřina Konečná, Member of the European Parliament
- Mgr. Jakub Dvoracek, MHA, Executive Director of AIFP
- Mgr. Vlastimil Milata, chairman of DiAktiv patient organization
- Mgr. Jana Drexlerová, director of Mamma HELP patient organization
- Edita Müllerová, President of the League of Rheumatism patient organization